Monday, March 26, 2007

Cake Decorating Class

This Thursday is the last day of cake decorating class and we are supposed to make a fancy cake using things that we have learned. Only my flower tips never arrived so I won't be able to use them. I've decided to be overly ambitious and do a three tiered cake that is inspired by henna designs. I'll post it when I have it completed. Hopefully it will turn out great.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Can't wait to see!

Sarah said...

I didn't know you were in a class--or did I? I want to see! All these creative things happening and I can't do any of it (I'll stick to gym!). Way to go! Hopefully pics will post!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Just signing in.

Anonymous said...

If there is anything missing on that cake I certainly can't see it. It looks conderful and I'll bet it tastes wonderful also. Love, Bruno and GG