Wow!! How intricate! It's beautiful!
Wow Melissa! It looks awesome! Good job!-Lori
The cake looks great! And I bet, once again, you did NOT use any kits! Great job! :)
This isn't great? I think it's awesome and beautiful! Way to go. I struggle with 13 x 9 plain old nothing cakes. What a talent!
It is a masterpiece !!!! With all the fancy designs, flowers weren't needed. Grandma
That is so cool!! How did you do the design on it?
The cake is awesome! Great job! I am jealous of your talent
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow!! How intricate! It's beautiful!
Wow Melissa! It looks awesome! Good job!
-Lori
The cake looks great! And I bet, once again, you did NOT use any kits! Great job! :)
This isn't great? I think it's awesome and beautiful! Way to go. I struggle with 13 x 9 plain old nothing cakes. What a talent!
It is a masterpiece !!!! With all the fancy designs, flowers weren't needed. Grandma
That is so cool!! How did you do the design on it?
The cake is awesome! Great job! I am jealous of your talent
Post a Comment