Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Going Crazy


Today is just one of those days. I think I'm going insane. Nadia has had a relapse in keeping her glasses on. I'm not even sure what happened to Finn. If I had known turning one would turn him into a little rebellious goose I would have hoped he day would never come. I've changed more dirty diapers today than two children should be able to produce. Nadia's tried to defy me in almost everything.


On the other hand it was somewhat productive and I was able to finish a project I was working on for a while. I ended up bringing my sewing machine into the living room so I could work with the kids in the same room. They both did remarkably well with it. However, now that we are near the end of the day hyperactivity is ensuing.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Sounds like you had a really BAD DAY.. You should have called us..
We would be happy to help out...
Glad that you were able to finish a project :)