I'm afraid that I lack the patience to be a mom today. So if anyone wants my children (especially the girl child) feel free to come and get them. She's been crying practically nonstop since yesterday evening (well she's crying whenever she's awake.) Yesterday we put a
band aide on her and it has been hysterics ever since. The actual scrape didn't bother her, but the band aide . . .
6 comments:
welcome to the world of girls Melissa. I'll trade you your girl child for my girl child... just don't look at her or it'll set her off LOL
I'm sorry - I just checked blogs! I have to pick Kev up soon, so I can't make it down to get her now. Next time, call me!
I would take her and Finn also, if only we were closer... Big loves to All Hope tomorrow will be a better day....
Just wait until she's about 6 and everything is drama! We should start a club.
I think Nadia's drama is going to start before 6--Bethany is alreay dramatic about everything and shes not even 4 yet......
I wish I was there! I miss them! Tell them I said hi.
Post a Comment