It looks like I can't keep blogs updated. Now it's to the point where probably people have stopped coming. I've decided I don't really care about that though. Jeff and I went back and read through our blogs the other day, and it helped us remember things we had done. So, basically this is for us, so we don't forget everything that has gone on.
Part of my problem is that my camera went missing sometime before Christmas. Last I remember it I was taking it away from Finn and Nadia. No memories of it since, and I haven't been able to find it. Kind of depressing, especially since there has been some really cute shots I've missed because of it.
Jeff and I are expecting our third baby. It's another little boy. Nadia says we will have a girl when the boy is finished. We'll see.
This pregnancy has been quite the experience. Because Finn came early, my doctor here has prescribed progesteron shots to keep this one from coming early. Every week (usually Monday) a nurse comes to the house, does a checkup (and also listens to the baby's heartbeat), and then gives me a shot in the hip. I barely feel the needle anymore, but the hormone can be quite painful at times. Not to mention my hip usually hurts and or itches for several days later (often until Thursday).
Roblox Urbis Level Hack
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment