I am normally a pessimistic person. Just ask my husband. However, lately, I've been thinking about the need to be optimistic in life. I can't help but notice life is a lot happier when you're optimistic. Sure bad things happen and will continue to happen no matter what. Still I can choose to be more optimistic and grateful for the things I do have. I have so much to be grateful for. We may not be where we want to be yet, but we're getting there. So I decided to do a thankful list this year.
I think my change of heart has to do with a friend of mine. She has a podcast that I've been listening to. In it she talks quite openly about her struggles with depression. Listening to it makes me wish I could live closer to her and help her out when she needs it. She also talks about how no matter what she is trying her hardest to stay positive about things, to overcome her depression. If she can be positive then so can I.
Roblox Urbis Level Hack
5 years ago
1 comment:
We all need these thoughts:) Thanks
for sharing....
Post a Comment