Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dinner

I cooked dinner tonight. It's actually been a long time since I've done so. It turned out really good and tasted great only . . . Well it was supposed to be a 30 minute meal. I started around 3:30, took about a 20 minute break, and finished making dinner around 6. I mean I guess I double the recipe so maybe prep would take a little longer (which may not have been included in the 30 minutes) but still. I just can't seem to do it.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, but it was soooooo good!

carlee said...

Darling Melissa, this is why I don't cook! The cook books lure you in by making you think cooking is easy and stress-free! WRONGO! If it weren't for Tim's Japanese meals every once in a while, I don't know where we'd get our nutrition. Your effort is inspiring. Let me in on a good recipe and I will put Tim to work....just kidding...I'll cook and he can do the dishes.