Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chauffy's a Slacker


Jeff's not doing too good a job of keeping this updated, so I decided to do it for him.

The ghost hunt ended up not working. They had planned to go into Idaho Falls, but Nick Kelley's car was having problems. They decided to stay in Rexburg instead. Only there was one problem. No one had any idea where the cemetery is! So Jeff ended up staying at home with Nadia and I. I don't know how happy he was about that, but we were glad.

Jeff's next big adventure happened last night. He and several other guys went to spend the night at Nick Kelley's (his wife Stacy got kicked out for the night). They basically played video games all night (I think). The Kelley's TV is somewhat small, however, so they took ours. That was an adventure in and of itself. It got stuck in our car. Luckily, they finally got it out. Nadia and I went with Stacy to Stacy's friends house and watched movies. Then we came home and went to bed. Jeff, being the great guy that he is, came home at 4 a.m. so I didn't have to spend the entire night alone.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for updating us, Melissa! You're very patient!