So here's my first post.
Tonight, Nick, Mike, Handsome Rob, and I are going ghost hunting. We've found out about a few hauntings in the area, so we're going to investigate. It's a Halloween thing I guess.
Nadia is getting bigger. She's spending a lot more time awake. Lately, she's not been in the best of moods. But she is starting to really pay attention to what goes on around her. Her mom can make her smile at will. Sometimes she'll smile at me though.
Roblox Urbis Level Hack
5 years ago
2 comments:
I didn't know you where going to start a blog. I like your colors. Oh, and Nadia's not in a bad mood. She just doesn't like the evenings (which is common in babies). Don't worry about the not smiling. She adores you. You're her favorite dance partner.
This will be fun! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your goings on. Have fun, and give a report on your adventures!
Post a Comment