I can't take to long because Finn and Nadia are playing in their bedroom and I just heard Nadia say, "You be careful boy." Hopefully nothing bad is happening.
Anyway, today I'm going to attempt to get some cleaning done. I started in Nadia and Finn's room, but as they are playing there I'm sure it's a complete mess. "Nadzilla and Finnalous Raptor" have a tendency to undo everything I've just done.
Hopefully I can at least get the kitchen clean as I need to be cooking in there. Tomorrow is Olivier's birthday party and I have to make his cake so I need space to work. Also, I probably have to make a last minute shopping trip when Jeff gets home. I'm sure I forgot something I needed for the cake. I always do.
Nadia and Finn have just moved their playing (and toys) out into the living room, so I have to go take pictures and then clean up.
Roblox Urbis Level Hack
5 years ago
2 comments:
When you get two of thwm playing together--you have to keep a sharp eye on them.. Can't wait to see the picture ..
I enjoy the look of your blog! Hope you are doing wonderful. Had to chuckle at your post about going insane. I live at insane. Hang in there!
Post a Comment