Yea for Christmas. We've been spending most of our time her on Christmas projects. Decorating trees (making most of the decorations). Making home-made stocking stuffers. Making a few presents. Hanging home-made paper snowflakes from the ceiling. Baking Christmas cookies (well tomorrow anyway). Doing fun little Christmas things with Nadia. Wrapping presents. Shopping for presents (we're done by the way. Well Nadia and I am, Jeff is not). Basically just having a great time getting ready for the holidays. We are so excited and Nadia is starting to get the concept.
She likes the song "Jingle Bells" and today she heard me singing "Oh Christmas Tree" and started singing the first line over and over againg telling me "I like that song." She also sang along with "The Little Drummer Boy." Finn also sang along with us and it was pretty fun.
Merry Christmas everyone and may you have as much fun as we are.
2 comments:
Oh it sounds like you're all having so much fun! I'm so glad Nadia is having so much fun with learning about the holiday.
Love the picture of your beautiful tree and Nadia.. Save some cookies for us :)
Post a Comment